Course I: Targeted Frequency Therapy for therapists
This 2 day COURSE I ‘Targeted Frequency Therapy for Therapists’
builds on the gained experience and knowledge of the Introduction Course. Together with other group participants you’ll learn, among other things, methods of diagnostics and therapies for organic and functional disorders.
You can look forward to new insights with many practical exercises to consolidate what you have learned.
Content Course I:
- Programming of individual frequencies with a programming device.
- Possibilities and limitations of treatment, patient selection.
- Explaining the method, patient cooperation.
- Involvement in the therapy concept, compliance.
- Importance of nutrition and constant therapies.
- Recognition of blockages and their removal.
- Deepening work with pre-programmed chipcards.
- Practical exercises with the tensor on chipcards against germs, diseases, etc.
Prerequisite for participation in this course is the successful completion of the introductory course.
Reference to our products
No promises of healing are made when using any of the products of Steramedig GmbH. The statements made here on targeted frequency therapy, as well as the associated products are based on alternative medical knowledge that is not recognized by so-called conventional medicine. The statements made about indications and effectiveness as well as applications of the products listed here do not replace treatment by a doctor, therapist or non-medical practitioner. This also applies to angle rod tensors or electrosmog erasers. The user is responsible for the use and the choice of the correct application.