Introduction Course: Targeted Frequency Therapy for users and therapists
In this one-day course you will learn the basics of targeted frequency therapy. It includes basic theory as well as fundamental practice and is ideal for anyone who would like to intensively explore the methods of targeted frequency therapy for the first time.
Under the supervision of a professional and competent course instructor, you will be introduced personally to the diverse possibilities of this unique method.
Content Introduction Course:
- Introduction to the basics of frequency therapy.
- Why do targeted frequencies work?
- Learning energetic test procedures (working with the tensor, kinesiology, EAV).
- Recognition and elimination of test and therapy blockades.
- Handling of the frequency generator (zapper) with pre-programmed chip cards.
- Discussion of current topics, currently the Covid-19 problem.
- Diagnosis and therapy of infections, diseases and vaccination complications.
Reference to our products
No promises of healing are made when using any of the products of Steramedig GmbH. The statements made here on targeted frequency therapy, as well as the associated products are based on alternative medical knowledge that is not recognized by so-called conventional medicine. The statements made about indications and effectiveness as well as applications of the products listed here do not replace treatment by a doctor, therapist or non-medical practitioner. This also applies to angle rod tensors or electrosmog erasers. The user is responsible for the use and the choice of the correct application.